The Gentleman quoted above articulated what many of us feel and know to be reality. ACAT has a wealth of resources to equip the treasurer and is continually updating and developing these in response to legislative changes and feedback from our members.
● An ever expanding Handbook, currently with some 25 chapters covering everything a Treasurer might need from Book-keeping, to Fundraising, via Health & Safety.
● Quarterly Newsletter keeping members informed of all the recent changes in legislation; an annual Treasurer’s Guide, detailing current tax rates plus access to our team of expert advisers via the Advice Line.
● Online advice for members via a contact form. Just write your questions together with your contact details and one of our experts will get back to you with advise.
● Telephone advice number for members. When you call the number, leave your voice message together with your telephone number and one of our experts can ring you back.
● Training courses run at many locations across the UK. These are continually updated and adapted so as to address current issues,
● Conference in London with specialist Keynote speakers. This is a great opportunity to meet and learn from other Treasurers.
● New online training tutorials are being developed for members this year.